I’m a small town girl with a big heart. As a senior at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, I’m majoring in Public Relations and minoring in English Literature. My family and friends are extremely important to me and are the greatest support system anybody could ever desire. I work very hard to achieve my goals and dedicate myself to anything I am working on. I am very much a people person and I enjoy talking to and learning about others. To state the obvious, I’m not famous, rich, and I haven’t done anything worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize or any other prestigious award. But, what I am is a hard working person that is doing her best to make sense of this crazy thing we call life–and I think that is something that everyone can relate to!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We’ve got resolutions – Inside PR 532It’s our first show of 2019 and we decided to make it a more personal show – by talking about the things that are important to us personally and professionally – and what we plan …
- Can your communications business survive an economic downturn? – Inside PR 531When business is changing under you, it's smart to diversify your revenue stream. You'll see the winners emerge and be able to exit the losers, coming out the other end stronger and richer.
- Breaking up is hard to do – Inside PR 530Mobile apps share your location in ways you didn't expect. The FAANG members are getting bigger and more dominant. Maybe it's time for a break up.
- We’ve got resolutions – Inside PR 532